Saturday, February 27, 2016

Due Season Is Coming For Many In March

I have had this sense for the last several weeks that March 2016 is going to be a pivotal key month for many in the Body of Christ. I have shared this in speaking with several friends over the last couple of weeks. I have mentioned in passing from Pulpits in passing recently while preaching and during radio interviews. It was confirmed to me last night by Nationally known Prophet Doug Addison as he ministered on an Interactive Virtual Ministry Webinar as he spoke about the month of March.

I don’t know all that is going to transpire, but I have this sense that it is going to be a season of the things that have already been in a season of acceleration getting into what Emeril Lagasse used to call “Kicked Up A Notch” from acceleration to EXPLOSION! I can’t put my finger on the whys and the wherefores but I know it like I know my name is Michael Fram. There are two passages of Scripture that have been coming to me for this season.

“Then the Lord answered me and said: ‘Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry.’” Habakkuk 2: 2 & 3 NKJV

And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.” Galatians 6:9 NKJV

I believe that that are many who have been holding on to promises from God and are feeling like they are just never going to come to pass. They are becoming weary in well doing and are discouraged in their faith and are ready to quit and throw in the towel. I tell you what the Prophet declared…Though it Tarries…Wait for it…It Will Surely Come! Don’t Quit Now!

If you don’t quit now you will reap in Due Season…Due Season is about to come for many in March! Don’t quit now when you are this close to your Breakthrough…when you are this close to Due Season. I remember way back in the late 70’s Tammy Faye Baker used to sing a song on the Old PTL Club: “Don’t Give Up On the Brink Of Your Miracle”. Many get so close…then get tired and discouraged and quit right when they are about to break through.

I saw a cartoon om Facebook a couple of weeks ago that showed a man digging a tunnel under ground. You could see where he had dug down, and where he was digging across. You were looking at the picture head on from the front with him digging across underground with the dirt over his head as he was progressing with the tunnel. You could also see how much dirt like a wall was left in front of him until he broke through…and it was just a sliver of a wall…he was almost through to the other side. But because he grew weary he turned and walked away after all the work he had done when he only had a sliver left.


This is where many of you are…you are almost there. Don’t quit now! Don’t give up now! You are almost through…you are right on the brink of the fulfillment of what God has promised you. For many…March 2016 is your Due Season! Just keep digging a little more…you are about to break through that last sliver of dirt! I feel so strongly…Though it tarries…wait for it…It Will Surely Come! You are about to Reap…It is Your Due Season!


No comments:

Post a Comment